- Published on Wednesday, 22 March 2017
- Published on Thursday, 17 November 2016
We cordially invite you to explore new business opportunities as it would be an honor to welcome you personally at KICC, Nairobi to be part of the B2B meeting schedules. We request you to send this invitation to your members.
- Published on Sunday, 18 September 2016
The 5th Annual ICT Management & Leadership Conference
- Published on Saturday, 20 August 2016
Welcome to the WCIT 2016 - World Congress on Information Technology
The 20th WCIT, 38 years since its inception, will take place on October 3-5, 2016 in Brasília, the capital of Brazil. The Brazilian Federation of Information Technology Companies (ASSESPRO) is the official organizer of the event, to be held for the first time in South America.
- Published on Saturday, 20 August 2016
Participate in 4th AfICTA Summit, Windhoek, Namibia
- Published on Wednesday, 13 July 2016
As you may recall from our Ã‚ Board meeting on May 22, there was an
interest in creating a B2B web portal for WITSA members. In that regard, we have contacted a long time acquaintance, Mr Dan Salcedo,the founder and owner of Open Entry.Ã‚ Dan and his company OpenEntry won WITSA highest Global ICT Excellence Award for Digital Opportunity several years ago and they are experts in hosting and operating B2B and B2C web portals.
- Published on Thursday, 31 March 2016
The 2016 Development Informatics Scholarship - worth £17,000 - is
available for developing country applicants to the _one-year MSc ICT4D
programme_; creating ICT4D champions.
It is also tenable on the _MSc Management and Information Systems
programme_; which develops “hybrid” information systems
- Published on Wednesday, 24 June 2015
During ICANN53, ICANN announced the winners of the 2015 Multistakeholder Ethos award - community leader Cheryl Langdon Orr and Africa Internet pioneer Nii Quaynor. The award is given to members of global Internet community who have demonstrated extraordinary commitment to the multistakeholder model.
- Published on Tuesday, 09 June 2015
As we countdown to the CEO Roundtable event themed "Mobilizing African Business Leaders for the future of the Internet" scheduled to take place at Transcorp Hilton Abuja, June 10-11; AfICTA is pleased to announce the Chair for this event. He is Dr. Monisoye Olorunsola Afolabi.
- Published on Friday, 24 April 2015
The 22nd Annual Computer Managers’ Congress was held at the Nyali International Beach Resort in Mombasa on 21-23 April 2013. The event was organized under the auspices of the Computer Society of Kenya and drew senior IT management participants from a wide range of organizations in both the public and private sectors including industry, manufacturers, banking and finance, international organizations, agricultural, research, cooperatives, media, governmental and non-governmental organizations.
- Published on Friday, 27 March 2015
I am excited to let you know that WITSA has signed an important Memorandum of Understanding with Dr Mukhisa Kituyi, Secretary General of the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD). The objective of this MoU is to explore, develop and collaborate on potential activities between UNCTAD and WITSA that mutually advance the missions of both organizations.
- Published on Thursday, 12 March 2015
The University of Manchester's _one-year MSc ICTs for Development
degree_ aims to create "ICT4D champions" who combine technical
competencies in information systems and project management with an
understanding of development context and practice.
- Published on Friday, 06 February 2015
This is the guide book providing you a list of trusted partners in the field of software in particular and in ICT in general for partners those are looking for the cooperation with Vietnamese partners.
The Economic Department of the Embassy of Israel in Kenya humbly wishes to introduce to you Gonen Automation
- Published on Tuesday, 20 January 2015
The Economic Department of the Embassy of Israel in Kenya humbly wishes to introduce to you Gonen Automation;
ICANN 's current application round seeks prospective candidates for the June 2015 ICANN Meeting in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Published on Monday, 08 December 2014
ICANN 's current application round seeks prospective candidates for the June 2015 ICANN Meeting in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The application process closes on 16 January 2015, with successful candidates announced on the ICANN website on 6 March 2015.
- Published on Saturday, 08 November 2014
CSK Chair Dr Waudo Siganga signs an MOU with EITESAL Chair witnessed by ( standing l/r) Kenya Embassy official in Cairo Steve Kanani, Egyptian ICT Minister of State Eng Atef Helmy, AfICTA Chair Dr. Jimson Olufuye.
- Published on Monday, 13 October 2014
Download the Summery report for the above mentioned conference here:-
- ICANN's Meeting in Nairobi on Monday 8th September at the Panafric Hotel
- ANNUAL ICT MANAGEMENT & LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE 2014
- PUBLIC NOTICE: COMPUTER SOCIETY OF KENYA TRAININGS
- BEWARE :TRAINER POSING AS COMPUTER SOCIETY OF KENYA
- EA UNIVERSITIES COMPUTER COURSES TO BE HARMONIZED
- 3 Half-Off WORLD CONGRESS ON IT(WCIT) 2104 registrations for CSK Members
- CSK Moved to Bigger and Better Offices on Ring Road Kilimani .Other details remain the same
- Dr.Waudo Siganga Chairman Computer Society of Kenya, Appointed to ICANN Business Constituency’s Credentials Committee
- World Congress on ICT [WCIT] Guadalajara, Mexico 29th September – 1st October 2014
- THE 18TH ANNUAL ICT AWARDS 2013 GALA DINNER WAS SUCCESSFUL